It is easier said than done. Multiple stakeholders, multiple markets, multiple systems – and yet – it is getting easier to achieve end-to-end control from source to pay.
In the below interview we “meet up” with Regine Böhm-Gams at Capgemini IBX Business Network to learn more about their view on procurement development. EBG follow the market development closely and are finding more and more collaborative and end-to-end focused solutions. The challenge still being finding the right stakeholder engagement across functions and the buy in from the organization. And moving from a thought strategy to an executed strategy is something EBG constantly is aiming at discussing.
We ask questions such as:
- How do you define p2p?
- What development have you seen in the p2p market over the past few years?
- You want to make procurement everybody’s business – what do you mean by that?
- P2P-projects are matrix projects often implemented in function divided organization – what is your experience from the need of stakeholder management and change management?
- What is you p2p offer and for whom is it suitable?
- In what ways is BPO increasing business impact in a p2p-project?
- Finally – what advice do you give to anyone wanting to manage and control more of operational procurement?
Mapping together consumer behaviour, ease of use and measurable development should make us see more holistic approaches to procurement development. Learn more about Capgemini IBX Business Network here