Every organization have a source to pay process – defined and mapped or not. Each such process runs through numerous functions, touches on various KPIs and pre-defined strategies. Organizations that have taken charge over S2P processes are growing and the question might be why not more have done like Nokia, defining the process and flow and making it one of several core processes.
At S2P Summit 2014, Antti Koski from Nokia will discuss continuous improvement of the source to pay process. Doing so would in any organization need to include topics such as change management, KPIs that measure performance and perhaps most important – what does success look like? One thing is for sure – there are no quick fixes and there is no one way. Though – imagine a process that ALL organizations can share experiences about!
This is the beauty of it and this is how Antti’s discussion topics are presented:
- How to establish the foundation for continuous improvement in S2P?
- How do you work with change management, how do you change the culture?
- Predictability in process performance: what are good S2P KPIs?
- How to improve your S2P process maturity and achieve better business results?
- What does success look like? Exchange thoughts with others about the S2P improvement journey
What does your answers look like?