In what ways are you doing due diligence today? How about using artificial intelligence to make informed decisions. Finding the best possible sources of supply. Having machines sorting out transaction and governance flows and simply tapping in when an error occurs. Well. Most would probably agree that technology and data usage have developed in a fast paste manner. But, most companies still face scattered data sources and find it challenging to get that fully transparent end to end view. Give up? No, but you just may have to find ways to reach your goals working towards that fully automated and optimized world.
A warm welcome to Tobias Dock, Senior Manager Purchasing Development at Getinge who will take us on a pragmatic journey towards perfection. Taking that strategy and breaking it down. Making sure the outcome is achieved.
On October 12th and 13th you who join CPO Outlook 2022 in Stockholm can join Theme Discussions hosted by Tobias. Consider the value sitting down with peers and telling it like it is. Finding ways to overcome challenges. Understanding how others are solving the same issues as you have.
How can procurement do due diligence and manage expectations in a scattered data and process landscape?
Strategies are not necessarily the problem. Change management and visualizing the connection between strategy – process – outcome is harder. Depending on what the expectations really are – how can you create a framework and help the business act in a way that meet expectations? You may or may not have a functioning systems, cleaned master data, unified classification and perfect processes. Most likely you have some pieces that work and some that don’t. Here you will discuss how to structure processes and create desired insights in a step by step way.
- How do you visualize the connection between expectations and outcome today?
- Companies having grown through M&A – how are you centrally (if you are) performing due diligence?
- How are you acting towards the business as customer demands for facts and insights increase (yet data is scattered)?
- How do you in parallel work you way towards ”perfect structures and processes”?
Moderator: Tobias Dock | Senior Manager Purchasing Development | Getinge
Saving lives is the greatest job in the world. Everything we do, from architectural planning to the equipment, therapies and solutions aim to secure the safest and most reliable care. As a leading medtech company, we focus every talent and resource towards helping our customers save as many lives as possible.getinge.com
- Founded in 1904 in the small town of Getinge, Sweden
- Providing products and solutions to healthcare and life sciences
- More than 10,000 employees worldwide
- Operations in 44 countries
- Sales in more than 150 countries
- 22.5 billion SEK in revenue in 2017
- Head office located in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Mattias Perjos is President & CEO
- Carl Bennet is Chairman of the Board
- Listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Large Cap list since 1993
About CPO Outlook 2022
Peers and experts coming together. Having hours to draw from each others experiences. Taking a 360 view over digital procurement which is worth nothing unless you also consider people and processes. CPO Outlook 2022 is the only end to end procurement summit EBG know of. The only procurement summit in the Nordics in 2022!
Don’t wait to register as seats are limited and choosing round table discussions will come based on availability. After 129 online round table discussions in two years EBG look forward to meeting in person again! For you who cannot, an Online option is available too. Not the same but also valuable.