Welcome to EBG | Network and Online CPO Outlook February 18th 2016!
EBG have long experience from creating both real life meetings and online interviews and webinars. One thing is clear – there is a greater need for experience exchange than real life conferences can meet. And there are more people than usually go to a conference that could benefit from getting the same information at the same time.
Our answer to these possibilities and challenges are called Online Benchmark Conferences!
As always when EBG create a meeting, interview or conference we focus on content – enabling quality content during quality time. Apart from listening to great experiences you can ask live questions and participate in live polls, all in all giving you in-depth knowledge free of charge and without leaving the office. The world has never been smaller.
CPO Outlook is held February 18th 2016
Free of charge but registration is required
Challenges and opportunities CPOs and Head of Indirect Procurement Managers are facing and other interesting stories
Let’s take a sneak peak into the life of large organization CPOs and heads of Indirect. They all manage thousands of employees and thousands of customers. They need to improve margins and help grow business revenue. Increasingly they need to understand change management and consider how to evolve their function in order to improve both efficiency and effectiveness. In this session we allow them to tell a story, ask a question or share an insight!
- What does trust mean to you and your organization?
- In what ways are you collaborating across the organization and with suppliers?
- How is the demands for sustainable business outcome affecting your work?
- What are the biggest challenges and opportunities facing the panel today?
- How can procurement make sure strategies are aligned with business expectations?
- In what ways is globalization affecting procurement strategies?
- How important and what impact does change management skills have within procurement?
How it works:
- You register to each session (bring the team!) Your registration details are only shared with the events online partners
- You receive log in details for each session – you and/or members of your team decide what sessions to log in for
- If you log in to all sessions during the day you will receive a summary report of all polls and answers from the day
- The conference should be treated like any other conference – great people sharing their time and experience so we hope you join in!
- Registration is open for end users/practitioners and online expert organizations only