Welcome to EBG | Network and the first Online Benchmark Sessions held autumn, winter 2015 and spring 2016! EBG will focus on challenges and opportunities within finance and procurement. Each session will dig deep into different pieces of the pie within source to pay.
EBG have long experience from creating both real life meetings and online interviews and webinars. One thing is clear – there is a greater need for experience exchange than real life conferences can meet. And there are more people than usually go to a conference that could benefit from getting the same information at the same time.
Our answer to these possibilities and challenges are called Nordic Online Benchmark!
As always when EBG create a meeting, interview or conference we focus on content – enabling quality content during quality time. Apart from listening to great experiences you can ask live questions and participate in live polls, all in all giving you in-depth knowledge free of charge and without leaving the office. The world has never been smaller.
How it works:
- You register once (do let us now if you are planning to bring the team!). Your registration details are only shared with Online Partners
- You receive log in details for each session – you and/or members of your team decide what sessions to log in for
- If you log in to all sessions during the day you will receive a summary report of all polls and answers from the day
- The conference should be treated like any other conference – great people sharing their time and experience so we hope you join in!
- Each Online Conference is open for end users and partner organizations only.
Here you can register to each Online Conference:
Or read more under each link in the menu above.
Want to take a more active part?
Are you working within an end user organization and want to share your experiences and learn from your peers? Contact Anna today to match a way to share and learn at the same time via anna(at)ebgnetwork.com or +46735819302
Does your company offer services or solutions within these spaces? Have customers that are willing to increase knowledge by sharing experiences? Contact Lars today via lars(at)ebgnetwork.com or +46733500343