Welcome to EBG | Network and Online Supply Chain Finance Benchmark May 19th 2016!
EBG have long experience from creating both real life meetings and online interviews and webinars. One thing is clear – there is a greater need for experience exchange than real life conferences can meet. And there are more people than usually go to a conference that could benefit from getting the same information at the same time.
Our answer to these possibilities and challenges are called Online Benchmark Conferences!
Online Supply Chain Finance Benchmark is held May 19th 2016
Companies are to a larger extent than ever under pressure to unlock working capital tied up in the supply chain. Finding ways to optimize working capital is increasingly bringing functions and businesses together although still too much of the financial value chain is sub-optimized leaving money on the table.
How is the physical supply chain impacting companies cash flow and working capital?
The Supply Chain Finance (SCF) market is seemingly exploding with vendors. All have different insights into what, why and how their customers and prospects can benefit from adding finance to existing or possible transaction flows. In this session we share their know-how:
- Introduction to SCF – what is it and how does it work?
- How should companies navigate through the different funding options available?
- What role does new vendors have in relation to “old” ways to unlock working capital?
- Who should own the SCF strategy in a large company?
- How does SCF help improve DPO and DSO strategies companies already have?
- What are the options companies face wanting to improve working capital further?
Joining the panel of experts: OpusCapita
Supply Chain Finance is a new service OpusCapita offers to the companies who would like to optimize their working capital. Companies can unify their payment terms and offer to their suppliers a cost efficient way to finance the receivables. This will decrease Supplier risk with a positive impact to the working capital. The program itself can be set up in a short timeframe due to standardized processes.
See how it works in the animation >>here.
As always when EBG create a meeting, interview or conference we focus on content – enabling quality content during quality time. Apart from listening to great experiences you can ask live questions and participate in live polls, all in all giving you in-depth knowledge free of charge and without leaving the office. The world has never been smaller.
How it works:
- You register once (do let us now if you are planning to bring the team!) Your registration details are only shared with the events online partners
- You receive log in details for each session – you and/or members of your team decide what sessions to log in for
- If you log in to all sessions during the day you will receive a summary report of all polls and answers from the day
- The conference should be treated like any other conference – great people sharing their time and experience so we hope you join in!
- Registration is open for end users/practitioners and online expert organizations only