On May 14th, EBG host a workshop focusing on sustainable procurement enabled by EcoVadis joined by Cesare Guarini, Head of Procurement Strategy Initiatives and Sustainability at Clariant. Last October, Cesare joined EBG´s autumn summit Sourcing Outlook and gave valuable insights from the past five years working intensively with sustainability at Clariant. Now a selected group have the unique opportunity to share in-depth know how with him and peers framed by the experiences shared by EcoVadis.
The workshop, held between 14:00-17:00 in the heart of Stockholm, focus on the challenges and opportunities many of you face when wanting to develop procurement sustainability programs from clauses in contracts to live ways of working across the organization.
Attending the workshop is by invitation only, feel free to send an email to lars(at)ebgnetwork.com if you are curious and want to learn more. The end goal is to gather a peer group that can draw from each others experiences and leave the workshop with actionable insights.
The workshop target senior sourcing, procurement and sustainability professionals who are responsible for and work with sustainable procurement in large Nordic organisations. We will gather a peer group that can learn from each other as well as from Clariant and EcoVadis.
If you are interested in potentially joining, send an email with a note of interest to lars(at)ebgnetwork.com. The number of seats are limited and available for practitioners only.
Date: May 14th 2018
Time: 14:00-17:00 PM CEST
Place: Hotel Birger Jarl, Stockholm
Investment: Free of charge but require registration, limited seats
Questions? Contact Lars Bjärkerud at +46 73 3500343 or lars(at)ebgnetwork.com
>>Download the workshop overview
Topics we will go through include
- What are the risk management reasons, and how will these support corporate risk management?
- What is driving sustainable procurement efforts ? Internal, external pressures?
- Sustainable procurement strategy and What are common goals, objectives and targets?
- Why sustainable procurement should not be siloed and how to increase internal engagement
- Integration into procurement process?
- KPIs and reporting?
- What do you perceive being the biggest risks in your supply chain?
- What are the biggest challenges evaluating risks in your supply chain?
- What are you doing today and planning to do about evaluating risks in your supply chain?
- How are you managing your supply chain CSR risks?
- How do you engage your supply chain to drive improvements on sustainability issues?
…Throughout the workshop findings will be shared and discussed – the idea being for you joining to learn from as many as possible.
EcoVadis is the first collaborative platform providing sustainability ratings and performance improvement tools for global supply chains. Combining powerful technology and a global team of CSR experts, EcoVadis’ easy-to-use CSR ratings and scorecards are used by procurement teams monitor environmental, social and ethical risks across 150 purchasing categories and 120 countries.
Over 200 industry leaders such as GSK, Coca-Cola European Partners, Heineken, Johnson & Johnson, Nestle, Renault-Nissan, Subway, ING Bank, Salesforce and Nokia use EcoVadis to reduce risk, drive innovation and foster transparency and trust among over 40,000 trading partners.
About EBG | Network
EBG | Network is an independent company and website that gather and share cross function and cross organisational business development experiences within sourcing, procurement and finance. Activities we do include interviews, webinars, Online Benchmark Sessions, workshops and conferences (Source 2 Pay Summit & Sourcing Outlook).