On March 12th, EBG | Network, Procurement Insights and Zycus gather forces and bring you a panel of experienced professionals. They will be giving you their views on what current and future trends mean for procurement.
- Tough and uncertain markets will mean lower investment and a continued focus on cost saving for procurement as an unashamed but necessary demand.
- Those that move into the space of the value architect will be more highly valued and represent the premium resource that will drive the shift in traditional thinking:
- Contracts that address not just the cost savings (and yes they are needed) but address sales (reciprocal business to drive top line and profitability);
- New products that are exclusive and drive additional sales;
- Embracing collaborative co-creative value through better use of contract compliance models that adopt the practices established in Behavioral Science through nudges versus penal policies.
- In short, relying on mandates and traditional processes and models are being left behind, and the progression to more value-based professionalism will accelerate over 2019 and create a clearer differential with the traditional approaches and practitioners.
Beyond trends webinar
It is amazing being able to bring together competences from across the globe to meet online. Together with their extensive know how, EBG will also involve You who listen in to share your views via live polls and a Q&A.
Date: March 12th 2019
Time: 2:30-3:30 CET
Place: Your computer/tablet/phone
Cost: Free of charge but requires registration
Organizer: EBG | Network & Zycus
- Of the top 10 trends, the panel will be discussing, we will focus on the three that are likely to have the greatest and most immediate impact on procurement
- The panel will provide insight that reflects both the benefits and challenges associated with the top 3 trends
- The panel will provide direction on what you as a procurement professional must do to address said challenges and remain relevant
All who register will receive the slides and recording, joining us online will give you the opportunity to compare live with peers. Your online and registration details will only be shared with the co-organizer. We promise to take care of your time spent with us.