Welcome to EBG | Network and the first Nordic Online Benchmark focusing on sourcing and procurement business process development & outsourcing experiences October 21st 2015!Learn from peers without leaving the office!
Now you can view all recordings from both Online Sourcing & Procurement BPO Benchmark AND Online Finance & Accounting BPO Benchmark! Visit >>this page to learn more
EBG have long experience from creating both real life meetings and online interviews and webinars. One thing is clear – there is a greater need for experience exchange than real life conferences can meet. And there are more people than usually go to a conference that could benefit from getting the same information at the same time.
Our answer to these possibilities and challenges are called Nordic Online Benchmark!
As always when EBG create a meeting, interview or conference we focus on content – enabling quality content during quality time. Apart from listening to great experiences you can ask live questions and participate in live polls, all in all giving you in-depth knowledge free of charge and without leaving the office. The world has never been smaller.
How it works:
- You register once (do let us now if you are planning to bring the team!) Your registration details are only shared with Online partners
- You receive log in details for each session – you and/or members of your team decide what sessions to log in for
- If you log in to all sessions during the day you will receive a summary report of all polls and answers from the day
- The conference should be treated like any other conference – great people sharing their time and experience so we hope you join in!
- Registration is open for end users/practitioners and online partners
Sourcing & Procurement BPO Benchmark schedule October 21st 2015
Most agree that procurement want and need to become a trusted business partner although lowering cost might still be one of the more prominent KPIs measured. Ever thought about how to future proof your sourcing and procurement strategy? Considering how to best optimize both processes, organization and technology? Interested in learning how others view these topics?
This is what Sourcing & Procurement BPO Benchmark is. It might be easy to think that you will get a blueprint into how to best reduce cost by outsourcing sourcing & procurement operations but no – that is not what you will get on October 21st. Simply because there are no simple answers, there is no blueprint. What you will get is different experiences from different choices – both from those who have chosen to outsource and those who have not.
What we offer is different approaches to the same goal – to create as effective and efficient sourcing and procurement operations possible and ad suitable value from a business strategy perspective.
If you are open minded and willing to listen and share your insights – then you should secure your “seat” at Online Sourcing & Procurement BPO Benchmark today! Do like many others – bring the team.
All who attend all sessions during the day will receive a summary of all the questions and poll results.
What does the market development within sourcing & procurement BPO look like?
Procurement shared services and outsourcing are growing at a high speed and world class procurement organizations save more money and offer much higher value to its organizations. Deciding what to to in-house and what to outsource will be increasingly more important and challenging as companies grow and the need for control increase.
– What advice can the panel give CFOs and CPOs wanting to create world class procurement organizations or simply reduce cost?
– What development have we seen in the sourcing & procurement BPO industry?
– What will the market for sourcing & procurement outsourcing look like in upcoming years?
– How can businesses make sure outsourcing agreements deliver as planned?
Hans-Jørg Robert, KPMG Nordic capability lead Procurement & Supply Chain
Ideas and experiences optimizing procurement organizations and processes
In this session we invite prominent and experienced managers to share their thoughts on how to create the most efficient and effective sourcing and procurement processes. The idea not to give you a blueprint to how to outsource, some of them are outsourcing, some are considering outsourcing, some have chosen not to. The question is why they make the choices they make based on their different challenges and opportunities.
– What are their view on how manage to develop the best possible procurement organization and processes?
– How do you lower cost without loosing agility and control?
– In what ways can success be measured ensuring business development?
– What role will outsourcing – in their opinion – have on future sourcing & procurement development?
Different size organizations all with global operations:
Ulrika White, Manager Indirect Purchasing at Baxter International Inc. (Ulrika had to go to the US and wasn’t able to join us live)
Anders Rydblom, Procurement Director, Mölnlycke Health Care – Global Operations
Closing of Online Sourcing & Procurement BPO Benchmark
Don’t miss saving the date for the annual Source 2 Pay Summit April 20-21st in Stockholm where the quest for end-to-end value ad and efficiency is in focus.